elcome to the Bethel United Church of Christ website. We are very excited that you have joined us. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. The United Church of Christ is a thriving community of believers, and lovers of the word of God. At Bethel United Church of Christ we are seeking the guidance and power of the Holy Spirit, and Faithful response to the congregation to spread God's Word and reach out to the community and world by imitating Christ's service.
191He entered Jericho and was passing through it.2A man was there named Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was rich.3He was trying to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was short in stature.4So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore tree to see him, because he was going to pass that way.5When Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, hurry and come down; for I must stay at your house today."6So he hurried down and was happy to welcome him.7All who saw it began to grumble and said, "He has gone to be the guest of one who is a sinner."8Zacchaeus stood there and said to the Lord, "Look, half of my possessions, Lord, I will give to the poor; and if I have defrauded anyone of anything, I will pay back four times as much."9Then Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he too is a son of Abra-ham.10For the Son of Man came to seek out and to save the lost."
Neighbors Helping Neighbors
Forty five years ago Beaumont Grade School allowed Bethel to hold church in their school while our church was being built next door.
Bethel now wants to return the favor. We will be collecting "Box Tops for Education" and "Labels for Education" to help the children get a better education. Bring or send them to Church and drop them in the two boxes waiting there.
10 Reasons To Attend Bethel United Church Of Christ
1. We welcome everyone.
2. We will meet you at the door with a warm welcome on
your first Sunday with us.
3. You might be greeted with a hug the next Sunday.
4. Our services are Bible based with old & new Testament readings.
5. Christian music is an important part of our worship service.
6. We enjoy good fellowship with coffee and snacks after the service.
7. Lunch and dinner at local restaurants is enjoyed regularly by many
of us to meet in Christian fellowship,
8. Once a month Pot Luck is a tradition. Join us if you like home cooked
food the last Sunday each month.
9. You will be included in the church’s activities as much or as little as
is comfortable for you.
10. Most of all we care about YOU, your joys, your concerns, the good things,
the bad things. You can bring them all to God at Bethel UCC.
Look at Our Photo Gallery
Come and see a few of our recent gatherings.
December 12, 2013